Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Post-August Wrap Up

Well folks, I don't know quite where the time went. My last post was July 29th and suddenly it's September? Apologies all around. This is not to say that I've abandoned the kitchen. I've just been slow to share my exploits with everyone. So, sit tight -- the following is the condensed version of August - because September has newly arrived and with it, apples, squash, radishes, soups, stews, etc. etc. all delightfully leading up to the GREAT PUMPKIN ADVENTURE of 2008. Stay tuned...

(spinach ravioli stuffed with spinach and goat cheese, topped with fresh garden pesto)


Key Lime Pie! In 4 steps -squeeze limes, make filling, candy limes, assemble pie.


King Crab Rangoons (These were so good that we had a good five minute discussion about whether or not we should purchase a Fry Daddy. We refrained)


Zucchini Muffins!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love some stilton cheese mixed to my recipe food. Lovely